The Gos is not the winner (this time again)



Hello GosAdd,
it's been a while since my last post but, hey, Ryan is still missing (well not for real as he is safe and sound in LA) and there are no news about him or his upcoming movies.

But it's now Awards Season and Ryan had just 2 nominees so far.


He is nominated as Best Supporting Role at the Satellite Award (you can read my previous post here) and the prize will be given on 9th March.

Then he was nominated as Favourite Drama Actor at the People's Choice Awards (the show was held yesterday 8 January 2014 at the Nokia Theatre LA Live and was also broadcast live on CBS)

He was chosen by people (as the name of the prize tell us) and I have to say that I didn't like the voting system of this award... You could vote for the same class over and over again.
Anyway...  It was a hard fight. These were the nominees:

 

What have I told you?? It was a hard fight and our Gos didn't turn out to be the winner.

Personally, I was sure Leonardo di Caprio would have won the prize (as it happened) but at the same time I don't need a prize to know Ryan is the best actor out there. And you?

If you're interested, here the complete list of the winners.

Have a nice day,
Ale

CONVERSATION

2 Say your word:

  1. Who did win? I watched the awards show waiting for ryan but it turns out that I missed that part of the show, so I never got to see who actually won

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. The winner was Leonardo Di Caprio :-)

      Elimina