There is only one Real Gos

https://twitter.com/RyanGosling


Edit February 7, 2017

Hello  GosAdd,

In the last weeks I've had tons of messages of fans talking to me like I'm Ryan himself.

And there are always pages who claim to be The Real Ryan Gosling or the Official Ryan Fanpage or again The Official site.


I will keep repeating this.


Be careful!! There is one and only OFFICIAL ACCOUNT and it's Ryan's twitter one, used by him just once in a while and only for charity stuff.
Ryan has no facebook account, no instagram account, no official site and there are not official fanpages.

If you want to write to him, just send him a twitter at @RyanGosling.

and the Head Photo in this post is how is account looks like now.

If you claim to be the Official FanPage, show me Ryan's permission!

Stay Gos
Ale

https://twitter.com/RyanGosling
This was the first photo used by Ryan on his Twitter

UPDATED 15 JULY 2014

In the past days on instagram a pic with Cristiano Ronaldo supporting has appeared on a Ryan Gosling Account:

THAT ACCOUNT IS NOT BY RYAN.

CONVERSATION

6 Say your word:

  1. I think he has a facebook account, but not an official one...;)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I knew he had a private one but I think it's abandoned

      Elimina
  2. Hmhm, looks that way. But who knows :) however, its private and none of our business :(

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yel that's what I think too :-). He is a reserved guy

      Elimina
  3. In 9 days, Ryan will turn 36. Have you prepared a special page, or something for the fans to wish him an happy birthday ?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Actually I haven't so far. I will think about something over this week end. But I think it will be something simple :)

      Elimina