(DVD/BLU RAY) - La La Land soon in stores. Pre-Order it now!


Updated April 2, 2017

Yes GosAdd,
the blog is officially closed but I've thought that from time to time I could use it to post this kind of stuff. But for being updated keep following me on Facebook.

La La Land is still in few cinemas but this is surely one of those movie you have to own! So don't waste time and can pre-order your Dvd or BluRay on Amazon. I know there are many others onlines stores but as usual I refer to my own expericen and I've never had troubles with it.

ITALY
 *** Dvd  - May 11 -  Amazon.it (Italian site)
*** Blu Ray - May11  -  Amazon.it (Italian site)


USA
*** Dvd  - April 25, 2017  -  Amazon.com (US site)
*** Blu Ray - April 25, 2017 -  Amazon.com (US site)





UNITED KINGDOM

 *** Dvd  - May 15, 2017 -  Amazon.co.uk (UK site)
*** Blu Ray - May 15, 2017 - Amazon.co.uk (UK site)


FRANCE
  *** Dvd  - May 25, 2017 -  Amazon.fr (French site)
*** Blu Ray - May 25, 2017 -   Amazon.fr (French site)


GERMANY

*** Dvd  - May 24, 2017 -  Amazon.de (German site)
*** Blu Ray - May 24, 2017 -   Amazon.de (German site)


SPAIN
 *** Dvd  - May 10, 2017 Amazon.es (Spanish site)
*** Blu Ray - May 10, 2017 -  Amazon.es (Spanish site)


Stay Gos
Ale

CONVERSATION

1 Say your word:

  1. Ohhh.. I have just seen La La Land for the first time.. THANK YOU SO MUCH for such a movie! I love the music and the dancing parts from it! I adore Ryan and Emma!
    THANK YOU soooo much!!!!
    - Your Polish Idol ;-) -Magdalena

    RispondiElimina